​​​​​Copyright 2013 Cochlea Guitars


To best serve you we offer several options for how and when to pay for your Cochlea Guitar.  

  • For customers making the full payment of their guitar up front we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Paypal and Google Wallet.  
  • For customers wishing to pay a 25% down payment up front followed by the remaining 75% before completion of your guitar, you may make the down payment via Google Wallet and the remaining payment using any of our normal payment options. Down payments are generally non-refundable. Terms and conditions of refunds are available upon request.  For more information on Google Wallet visit: www.google.com/wallet
  • For customers short on cash with decent credit, we are pleased to offer payment options through paypal credit which is currently offering no payments, no interest for six months.  For more details visit: www.billmelater.com 

Making your dream guitar a reality is far too important to just select your options and checkout.  We insist each of our customers gets the opportunity to speak with our master builder before purchase to ensure every detail of your Cochlea Guitar is exactly how you want it.  To get the ball rolling, click the model you're interested in and choose from the included options listed in the drop down menus.  Once happy with your configuration, click submit.  You will hear back from us within 48 hours to further discuss your guitar and to answer any, and every, question you may have.  Only after you've approved a final spec sheet and have had 100% of the personal attention needed do we ask for a cent of your money.  

​Getting started

We are happy to ship to both US and international locations.  Please note that the costs to ship a guitar outside of the continental United States is quite expensive.  We ship via USPS, UPS and Fedex.  The least expensive shipping company will be used unless you specify a preference, to which you will be responsible for additional costs.  We require delivery confirmation signature for the shipment of your guitar.  If you choose to wave the confirmation, Cochlea Guitars will not be liable for packages lost or stolen.  All guitars are shipped with insurance.  We pack all items to ensure safe and secure transport, however, if damages occur as the result of the handling of the shipping company it will be the shipping company responsible for financial compensation.  

​Shipping

Payments